Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Decorations

There won’t be any long lines of cars wrapped around the block to see my Christmas decorations this year. This has never been the case anyway. My neighbor across the street is a big Christmas decorator with lots of lights, free standing Santas, reindeer, mangers and whatever. He IS missing a Menorah, though. My thoughts are that there should be something for everyone. Besides, anything I could display would easily be dwarfed by his JEA dream. This year I decided to “go green” and recycle my Halloween decorations. I hope the neighbors don’t think I'm strange, but then I wouldn’t have it any other way. Hope everyone enjoys Thanksgiving Day with little stress and great food. I have most of my Christmas shopping done, so I’m ready for the HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Bring 'em on!
THE BIRDS
Spooky Ravens Santa Crows

No comments: